Your information is not sold or redistributed to anyone.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following Personally Identifiable Information (PII) during your time on BacoNetworks store:
- Email Address
- Full Name
- Billing Address
- Minecraft usernames & UUID (unique IDs)
- IP Addresses
How do we collect your data?
- When you view webpages on this website, we collect your IP address.
- When you place an order on this website, we collect your email address, name and billing address
- When you "log in" to this website, we collect your Minecraft username
How do we use your data?
The data stored on this website is used in the following ways:
- Linking a placed order to a Minecraft account, to provide in game rewards
- Fraud reduction purposes
How do we store your data?
Your data is securely stored in a datacentre in central Canada. Servers are "hardened" by restricting port access, requiring public key access, using two-factor authentication and by requiring SSL on all communications - including internally.
Your data is stored for record keeping purposes and may be anonymised on request.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user that falls under the GDPR is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request BacoNetworks for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that BacoNetworks correct any information you may believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request BacoNetworks to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that BacoNetworks erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to object to request that BacoNetworks restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to BacoNetwork's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain circumstances.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected] or via
discord: kristi71111 | BacoNetworks#0001
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://allaboutcookies.org/
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - BacoNetworks uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us